Are you responsible for eCommerce sales?
5 ways multi-carrier management can help you sell more!
We know that consumers have high expectations and little patience when it comes to delivery, but customers are more loyal to retailers that offer the most convenient delivery and returns.
In fact, 50% of consumers are more likely to buy if delivery is convenient*, and 80% check the returns options before even deciding to buy* – that’s a big sales opportunity!
That’s why your customer is at the centre of everything we do, to make you the first-choice retailer every time.
What’s your challenge?
1. “Our cart abandonment rate is too high!”
A wide choice of delivery options means customers are more likely to buy
2. “Our repeat purchase rate is too low!”
Giving customers a consistent delivery experience every time keeps them coming back for more
3. “We want to expand internationally, but it’s too complex”
GFS’ global delivery expertise helps break down borders
4. “Delivering a consistent customer experience across different sales channels”
Connect you sales channels to deliver a seamless multi-channel experience
5. “Our returns experience can’t compete with the big retailers”
Give customers a high-end returns experience without the high-end cost
*IMRG/GFS Consumer Home Delivery Review 2019/20