IMRG & GFS Data Webinar: 2018 Consumer Home Delivery Review
January 31, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 2:30 pm
What do shoppers expect from online delivery?
Delivery can be an important factor in a customer’s purchasing decision. Every year IMRG run a survey of shoppers to understand their perceptions of it; this edition is the 10th year.
What do you need to do to structure your proposition for success in 2019?
Join IMRG and GFS as we discuss the findings of an extensive report on consumer home delivery. Maru/edr surveyed 2,000 UK shoppers – we’ll analyse the responses and advise retailers what the results mean for online delivery best practice in 2019.
You will learn:
- What customers value most in the home delivery service
- How paid delivery impacts a customer’s purchase decision
- The extent to which customers take returns options into account when making a purchase
- Customer preferences for the various delivery options
- How many customers take environmental packaging into account when making a purchase
This webinar will be 30 minutes long, and limited to 100 guests.
Date and time: 31 January | 14:00-14:30 GMT