Do you have experience in warehouse supervision and an understanding of fulfillment processes? If so we might be looking for you! GFS have a rare opportunity to work within a successful fulfillment center under our Intermail branding. Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for helping to achieve the best in class service to our customers in our 3PL warehouse.
- Coordinate the deployment of personnel and on-site management of each aspect of fulfillment processes in accordance with company policies.
- Manage, engage, lead and motivate warehouse colleagues.
- Proactively encourage a positive and constructive relationship on site with all colleagues.
- Work with Production Controllers to plan and manage production tasks to improve efficiency.
- Use inventory control techniques to avoid stock discrepancies.
- Assist in processing customer orders and shipments to ensure timely dispatch.
- Assist pickers and packers to resolve issues that come up during fulfillment process.
- Release and review orders and accordingly establish priorities and schedules
- Monitor execution of orders and adjust schedules for timely delivery.
- Plan and monitor replenishment tasks
- Have a clear understanding of the company’s policies and vision and how the operation contributes to these.
- Work with cross-functional teams to process orders on-time and within customer specifications.
- Promote , encourage and endorse good H&S practices in the workplace
- Any other reasonable request.
Knowledge, Education, Skills and Abilities:
- Team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to interact with staff at all levels
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines and at times with conflicting priorities
- Ability to use computer applications effectively
- Flexibility in supporting business requirements
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.