As a Support Analyst at GFS you will deliver high quality and efficient support to customers of the GFS product suite.
You will provide in-call resolution, progression of email support requests, triage of tickets and escalation of incidents requiring more complex resolution. The role also involves providing administration and support in relation to the onboarding of new customers, and the remote configuration, installation, and update of the GFS Product Suite at customer sites.
You enjoy helping customers and remain positive when under pressure taking pride in delivering a high-quality service for support queries. You are an advocate for best practice, taking the initiative in identifying opportunities and contributing towards continuous improvement. Through taking ownership and asking the right questions in a confident manner, you will ensure problem resolution in a timely and efficient way.
- Log, classify, prioritise, manage and resolve tickets where possible via Zendesk keeping customers and affected users informed at all stages
- Proactively escalate tickets to senior support where necessary
- Manage the first-line ticket queue
- Monitor status and progress, and take ownership of all open tickets
- Manage the ticket closure process
- Administer and undertake customer-specific tasks such as customer onboarding, product configuration, product installs, host migrations, rackspace installations, product updates, product upgrades, additional clients, additional services, channel connector changes
- Follow-up checks with account managers and customers
- Contribute to writing, testing, maintaining, knowledge articles and internal documentation
- Contribute to testing, communication and roll out of products, functionality, bug fixes, to colleagues and customers
Skills and Experience
- Proven work experience on a support or service desk delivering first line support
- Hands-on experience of support ticketing systems
- Strong analytical skills
- Technical background with ability to give instruction to non-technical audience
- Familiar with service frameworks such as ITIL and ITSM
- Experience of onboarding new customers
- Experience of working with software products such as Office365, SharePoint and Teams
- Team supervisory experience
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.