Are you self-driven with excellent communication skills, and enjoy a fast-paced environment where you deliver a superb service to customers? If so, we have an exciting opportunity to continue your career in customer services. Full training will be provided.
You should be comfortable working with targets and able to work extended hours during peak periods as required.
Global Freight Solutions are a leader in eCommerce logistics solutions with exciting growth plans, providing real opportunity for career progression
Main Areas Of Responsibility
- Call Handling within timeframes set out in the KPI’s;
- Action of emails in a prompt manner in timeframes set out within the KPI’s;
- Booking of collections; tracking of collections; within the timeframes set out in the KPI’s;
- Raising tickets in the agreed timeframes set out in the KPI’s;
- Resolving tickets in the agreed timeframes set out in the KPI’s;
- Tracking of consignments;
- Encourage and motivate colleagues with support on difficult situations;
- Action daily reports in a timely manner.
- Deal with escalations and complaints handling for customers when required;
- Train, coach and mentor Customer Care advisors in all aspects of their work ensuring that they are able to reach their targets;
- Help and develop a culture of high performance across the team;
- Support CCTL conducting regular quality checks with Customer Care advisors giving feedback and support when required;
- Support and assist Customer Care Team Leader to ensure services are delivered in line with timescales, performance targets and service standards;
- Support and carry out CCTL duties and responsibilities in their absence;
- Ensures that the company satisfies both its internal and external customer needs;
- Communicating courteously with internal and external customers by telephone and email;
- Keeping up to date with any organisational changes in products or services;
- All other reasonable requirements as specified by senior management
Education and Experience
- Self- Motivated, ambition to succeed, motivational;
- Experience within a customer service/call centre environment;
- Ability to communicate and influence suppliers to deliver a premium service
- Must have strong Customer Service Skills;
- Good Communication skills to liaise with internal and external customers at all levels;
- Good level of English & Maths;
- Good IT skills – Outlook, Word, Excel;
- Strong written and communication skills;
- Results driven;
- Problem solving;
- Calm nature;
- Attention to detail
- Experience in the parcel industry
- Strong ability to impact and influence;
- Excellent interpersonal understanding;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Listens to and values the opinions of others;
- High level of integrity, trust and respect;
- Ability to make decisions;
- Good problem solving skills;
- Approachable, adaptable and flexible;
- Challenges assumptions and encourages change;
- Positive ‘can-do’ approach
- Company benefits including perkbox.
- Flexible working opportunities with full equipment provided.
- Structured career progression plans
- Paid qualifications and an apprenticeship scheme.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.