GFS are looking to recruit a Senior Commercial Development Manager, covering the South of the UK within a home based role, to ensure the continued growth of GFS Parcels through the acquisition of new customers and to drive GFS turnover growth through agreed sales strategy.
The ideal candidate will be self-driven will have a demonstrated history of achieving new business targets utilising company generated and their own leads. They will be reliable and hardworking with a clear focus on implementing new business opportunities for GFS whilst maximising revenues and have superb communication skills at all levels and a strong ability to impact and influence.
- To develop a portfolio of prospects and customers within a defined postcode area to support the aligned GFS Regional Location.
- Through a telemarketing function and your own activity, appoint and attend a minimum of 12 new business appointments per week.
- Gain and implement new business opportunities for GFS whilst maximizing revenue and margin for GFS.
- Ensure strategic management of customer relationships in order to drive highest possible levels of service to protect customer relationship and to identify extra opportunities within the customer, associated companies, suppliers and peer groups.
- Develop and implement a sales plan and call cycle that incorporates initiatives for identifying and gaining new business and maximizes revenue in order to exceed sales targets of existing major account customers to achieve the individual sales (volume and profitability) targets.
- Monitor customer performance, loyalty, and satisfaction to measure success, business fluctuation and possible business at risk. Take appropriate corrective action.
- Continuously develop GFS knowledge, commercial awareness and own skills and abilities in order to provide the best possible standard of sales practices and maximize own contribution to the selling process.
- Promote GFS brand image and values through own appearance and behavior so that it reflects GFS high standards and develops customers’ relationship.
- Ability to understand customers’ IT and despatch infrastructure in order to mold GFS solutions to support appropriately.
Education & Experience
- A sales background in a consultative selling environment, ideally but not limited, to the express distribution industry.
- Business/commercial acumen.
- Proven success in the acquisition of new business.
- Proven success in the management of existing relationships.
- Experience of relationship building and management at Board level.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Self-motivated, ambition to succeed.
- Basic Salary £40,000-£45,000
- Uncapped commission
- Fuel Card
- Car Allowance
- Premier Club (commission accelerators, holidays and prizes for 100% target and over)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.