Do you have experience in warehouse supervision and an understanding of fulfillment processes? If so we might be looking for you! GFS have a rare opportunity to work within a successful fulfillment center under our Intermail branding.
Main areas of responsibility
- Assist in the control of production activity to meet business and financial objectives.
- Work with our Operations Manager and Account Managers to plan and manage production tasks to improve efficiency.
- Review production plans to identify and report potential risks.
- Use inventory control techniques to avoid stock discrepancies.
- Assist in the processing of customer orders and shipments according to the established schedule.
- Assist our Operations Manager in controlling production costs while maintaining the quality standards.
- Upload and review orders, trouble shooting and error investigation where required.
- Establish priorities and schedules based on available order pool
- Monitor execution of orders and adjust schedules for timely delivery.
- Plan and monitor replenishment tasks.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge on company objectives, production strategies and support activities.
- Plan the equipment, material and manpower required to fulfill orders.
- Coordinate with our Operations Manager and Account Managers in resolving production planning and control issues.
- Work with cross-functional teams to process orders on-time and within customer specifications.
- Communicate production updates to our Operations Manager on a regular basis.
- Carry out induction training for temps and site visitors if required.
- All other reasonable requirements as specified by line manager and senior management.
Education & Experience
- Team player.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact with staff at all levels.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines and at times with conflicting priorities.
- Ability to use computer applications effectively.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and in particular Excel.
- Flexibility in supporting business requirements.
- Self-motivated with an ambition to succeed.
- Ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative.
- Positive ‘can-do’ approach.
- Open to personal development and training.
- Listens to and values the opinions of others.
- High level of integrity, trust and respect.
- Good judgement, problem solving skills and decision making skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.