As a Product Support Administrator at GFS, you will provide high quality support to internal users, external customers and the Product Support team in relation to the installation and ongoing technical support of the GFS product suite.
Global Freight Solutions (GFS) are a leading provider of technology-oriented solutions to the eCommerce and Logistics markets.
You are highly organised and an excellent communicator with a passion for delivering superb customer service. You are flexible and proactive ensuring customer expectations are well managed. You have a keen eye for detail, take pride in the quality of your work and are always looking for ways to improve the service. You will need to be available to work extended hours when required.
Full training on GFS products will be provided.
• Organising requests for installs and amendments
• Communicating professionally with customers and 3rd parties by telephone, email and face to face
• Answering the telephone when technicians are unavailable
• Maintain documented processes and creation of new where necessary
• Configuration of the GFS despatch software for both new and existing customers
• All other reasonable requirements as specified by management
Education, Skills and Experience
• Good verbal and numeracy skills including GCSE Maths and English
• Customer support or customer service experience
• Experience in the logistics industry is desirable
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
• A good telephone manner with the ability to communicate patiently with people of all levels
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.