The Product Owner will be a member of the Agile Team responsible for defining Stories and prioritizing the Product backlog to streamline the execution of program priorities while maintaining the conceptual and technical integrity of the Features or components for the team.
- Elicitation and analysis of the business requirements and translation of these requirements into user stories.
- Working with the development team to document and refine good user stories.
- Helping to define, prioritise and manage these requirements.
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as experience of both Agile and traditional project methodologies.
- A proven track record of successfully implementing software or web development projects using Agile methodologies.
- At least 5 years’ experience of working with SCRUM/Agile methodologies with enterprise-level application development projects.
- Experience working within multi-function project teams including Developers, Business Analysts, and QA.
- Balanced business/technical background.
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to build strong relationships with team members and top-level stakeholders.
- Exceptional problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Solid understanding of and demonstrated experience in using appropriate tools e.g., Azure Dev Ops / Jira.
- Ability to facilitate workshops and interviews with key stakeholders to elicit requirements and key information.
An understanding of test approaches and experience in supporting testing activities.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.