GFS are looking to recruit a National Commercial Manager, covering the UK within a home based role, to ensure the continued growth of GFS Parcels through the acquisition of new customers and to drive GFS turnover growth through agreed sales strategy.
You are self-driven, reliable and hardworking with a clear focus on implementing new business opportunities for GFS whilst maximising revenues. You have superb communication skills at all levels and a strong ability to impact and influence.
- To develop a portfolio of prospects through agreed channels
- Gain and implement new business opportunities for GFS whilst maximising revenue and margin for GFS
- Develop and implement an approach to secure competitors in the shortest time possible
- Ensure strategic management of customer relationships in order to drive highest possible level of service to protect customer relationship and to identify extra opportunities within customer, associated companies, suppliers and peer group
- Develop and implement a sales plan and call cycle that incorporates initiatives for identifying and gaining new business and maximises growth of existing major account customers to achieve the individual sales (volume and profitability) targets
- Manage all customer-related service information by communication to the Supplier Manager in order to resolve customer issues and protect customer relationship
- Monitor customer performance, loyalty and satisfaction to measure success, business fluctuation and possible business at risk. Take appropriate corrective action
- Continuously develop GFS knowledge, commercial awareness and own skills and abilities in order to provide the best possible standard of sales practices and maximise own contribution to selling process
- Promote GFS brand image and values through own appearance and behaviour so that it reflects GFS high standards and develops customers’ relationship
- Ability to understand customers IT and despatch infrastructure in order to mould GFS solutions to support appropriately
Experience and Skills
- Min 3-5 years sales background in a consultative selling environment within the service industry
- Business/commercial acumen
- Proven success in acquisition of new business
- Proven success in management of existing relationships
- Experience of relationship building and management
- Self-motivated, ambition to succeed
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Problem solving
- Decision making
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.