Do you have a passion for helping others? Do you see the value in creating a fair and equal working environment for everyone? Does the idea of working in a busy, progressive office environment excite you?
The HR department at GFS are actively seeking a HR Advisor with a desire to grow with the business supporting the Director of HR; Recruitment & Training Advisor and HR Administrator in providing an efficient service vital for the smooth running of our department.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone wishing to progress their career in HR within an exciting multi-million turnover business. Small amount of travelling to our sites within the UK.
Duties to include:
- Assist the Director of HR; Recruitment & Training Advisor and HR Administrator to provide a first-class service to the business
- First point of contact for Managers and Senior Stakeholders seeking advice with Employee Relations including but not limited to Performance; Disciplinaries; Grievances and Engagement
- Conducting all employee relation case work in line with appropriate employment law legislation including but not limited to, grievances; disciplinaries and investigations
- Day to day management of HR Processes
- Establishing and updating Policies and Procedures when required
- Responsible for the training of the HR Administrator on a day-to-day basis
- Ensure that the department maintains accurate employee records
- Ensure that the HR Databases are kept updated
- Preparation of documentation in relation to the new starter process
- Creation of HR Reports where required
- Project Work as requested by the Director of HR
- Administration of the HR area on Sharepoint
- Adhering to Company Policies.
- Working knowledge of PeopleHR Management System is desirable
The ideal candidate will have:
- Hold CIPD Level 3 Qualification
- Good knowledge of Employment Law and Legislation
- Good level of formal education including GCSE Maths & English
- Excellent Computer Skills including Excel; Word; PowerPoint
- Excellent numeracy, written and oral skills
- Confident in dealing with and advising Senior Stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal; written and verbal communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Well Organised
- Resilient and Calm under pressure.
- Good timekeeping.
- Ability to always remain confidential.
- Full Driving Licence
In Return GFS are offering:
- Competitive salary
- Support in further training including CIPD
- Experience within a busy, global company
- Exposure to all levels of HR support and administration
- Mentoring and further training and career opportunities
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.