GFS are a leading provider of technology-oriented solutions to the eCommerce and Logistics markets.
As a Support Analyst at GFS you will deliver high quality and efficient support to customers of the GFS product suite.
You will provide analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of support issues; solutions to problems; escalation of incidents requiring more complex or urgent resolution. You will provide support around new customer onboards and fulfill existing customer requests. You will be supporting the GFS product suite and its third-party carrier and e-commerce platform integrations, as opposed to providing traditional IT and Desktop support.
You enjoy helping customers and remain positive when under pressure taking pride in delivering a high-quality service for support queries. You are an advocate for best practice, taking the initiative in identifying opportunities and contributing towards continuous improvement. Through taking ownership and asking the right questions in a confident manner, you will ensure problem resolution in a timely and efficient way. You aspire to progress within the support team towards a more senior role. You are prepared to invest effort in achieving a detailed understanding the functionality and attributes of the GFS product suite, carrier services, and channel partner integrations.
- Diagnose and resolve support tickets, via the Zendesk ticketing system, keeping customers and account managers informed at all stages
- Undertake pre-booked tasks such as new customer onboarding, existing customer requests
- Complete activities resulting from carrier and customer platform changes
- Prioritize work based on urgency, impact, proximity
- Proactively escalate tickets to second- and third- line support as appropriate
- Manage business escalations from the new business and account management support channel
Skills, Experience, Personal attributes
- Proven support experience in a support team, helpdesk, or service desk environment
- Competent in the use of support ticketing systems (ideally Zendesk)
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, working on multiple issues in parallel
- Demonstrable ownership of personal development and desire for progression within the team
- Receptive to on-the-job training, learning-by-doing, and self-study of support processes and guides
- Able to work from home, and confident working remotely, until office reopens.
- Familiar with service frameworks such as ITIL and ITSM
- Knowledge of eCommerce shopping channel platforms and integrations
- Experience of working with software products such as Office365, SharePoint and Teams
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.