You will deliver first-line support to customers of the GFS product suite, providing in-call resolution, progression of email support requests, and triage of tickets requiring more complex resolution.
Global Freight Solutions (GFS) are a leading provider of technology-oriented solutions to the eCommerce and Logistics markets.
You enjoy helping customers and remain positive when under pressure taking pride in delivering a high-quality service for support queries. You are an advocate for best practice, taking the initiative in identifying opportunities and contributing towards continuous improvement. Through taking ownership and asking the right questions in a confident manner, you will ensure problem resolution in a timely and efficient way.
Full training on the GFS product suite will be given and there is opportunity for career progression.
- Provide product support, responding to requests via phone, email, or on-site
- Take ownership of support requests and be proactive in resolving issues
- Create and maintain tickets on the GFS support ticketing system
- Provide in-call immediate resolution for problems where feasible
- Triage support tickets and allocate to the correct queues
- Manage ticket queues ensuring SLAs are not breached
- Prioritise and escalate more problematic tickets to the second-line support team appropriately
- Provide the necessary training and advice to support customers in their use of GFS products
- Undertake configuration and installation of GFS products for new and existing customers
Experience, skills, competencies and qualifications
- Experience of providing customer support in an IT or technical helpdesk environment is preferable
- A relevant technical or IT qualification is desirable
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Well organised and able to self-plan but have the flexibility to respond effectively to changing priorities
- Have the ability to develop a broad knowledge of our software and its support models
- Keen to understand new products and product functionality quickly
Interested? Apply now!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.