You will work in a hybrid role, which includes both driver and warehouse responsibilities, and be part of an established, close knit team.
To be successful as a Driver at GFS, you should be reliable, committed and able to work harmoniously with the operational team. You are well-presented, have excellent customer service skills and are a good communicator.
Hours are 12pm to 8pm, Monday to Friday and you may be required to work overtime hours.
• Undertake daily collections from GFS customers and deliver the freight back into
• Update the Warehouse Manager, in a timely manner, about delays and customer issues
• General warehouse duties, helping unload delivery vehicles delivering into GFS Warrington
• Responsible for safe loading and unloading of the GFS van
• Check van to ensure it is in a roadworthy condition, is presentable and cleaned once a week
• Take vans for servicing or repair work as and when required
• Full driving licence and qualified to drive the designated GFS vehicle
• Experience of driving a 3.5 tonne van
• FLT licence to drive GFS FLT is preferred (training will be provided if necessary)
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure
• High level of integrity, trust and respect
• Approachable, adaptable and flexible
• Positive ‘can-do’ approach
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.