GFS currently require an experienced Customer Care Team Leader to lead and motivate a team of Customer Care Advisors dedicated to resolving retailer parcel delivery queries.
You have a clear focus on providing a high-quality service to customers; excellent communication skills; are self-driven; results orientated; and able to lead and motivate a remote team.
This is a 12 month contract starting at the beginning of February 2021.
Whilst working under the Covid restrictions this role will be based from home and responsible for managing and leading a remote team of people.
GFS are a leading provider of technology-oriented solutions to the eCommerce and Logistics markets.
- Lead, manage, motivate and develop a team of customer care staff
- Develop a culture of high performance across the team
- Ensure that all enquires and escalations are dealt with efficiently and professionally
- Investigate and solve customer problems
- Identify and implement service improvements
- Develop and enhance customer feedback and complaints procedures
- Ensure all team and individual KPIs are met or exceeded
- Monitor and analyse KPIs to improve operational productivity
- Provide the customer care team with technical support and escalate to IT when required
Skills and Experience Required
- Experience in leading and developing a team of customer care staff
- Experience of managing a remote team
- Experience in the parcel or related logistics industry is desirable
- Strong ability to impact and influence
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to make decisions
- Strong customer service skills
- Good level of English and Maths
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.