Are you self-driven with excellent communication skills, and enjoy a fast-paced environment where you deliver a superb service to customers? If so, this is a great opportunity to start or continue your career in customer services. Full training will be provided.
You should be comfortable working with targets and able to work extended hours during peak periods as required.
- Call handling and action of emails
- Booking and tracking of collection
- Raising and resolving tickets
- Tracking of consignments
- Pass all customer escalations and complaints to the Customer Services Manager in a prompt manner
- Ensures that the company satisfies both its internal and external customer needs
- Communicating courteously with internal and external customers by telephone and email
Skills and Experience
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Self-motivated with ambition to succeed
- Ability to communicate and influence suppliers to deliver a premium service
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good level of English & Maths
- Good IT skills – Outlook, Word, Excel
- Ability to make decisions
- Good problem-solving skills
- Approachable, adaptable and flexible
- Positive ‘can-do’ approach
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.