Are you self-driven with excellent communication skills, and enjoy a fast-paced environment where you deliver a superb service to customers? If so, this is a great opportunity to start or continue your career in customer services. We are looking for individuals to work from our Newbury or Warrington office however if these are not commutable for you we are also considering fully work from home positions.
You should be well presented at all times and able to work extended hours during peak periods as required.
Global Freight Solutions are a leader in eCommerce logistics solutions with exciting growth plans, providing real opportunity for career progression.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
- Call Handling within time frames set out within the KPI’s;
- Action of emails in a prompt manner in time frames set out within the KPI’s;
- Booking of collections; tracking of collections; within the time frames set out in the KPI’s;
- Raising tickets in the agreed time frames set out in the KPI’s;
- Resolving tickets in the agreed time frames set out in the KPI’s;
- Tracking of consignments;
- Pass all customer escalations to the Customer Services Manager in a prompt manner;
- Ensures that the company satisfies both its internal and external customer needs;
- Pass all customer complaints to the Customer Services Manager in a prompt manner;
- Communicating courteously with internal and external customers by telephone and email;
- Keeping up to date with any organisational changes in products or services;
- All other reasonable requirements as specified by senior management
Education and Experience
- Self- Motivated, ambition to succeed, motivational
- Experience within a customer service/call centre environment
- Ability to communicate and influence suppliers to deliver a premium service
- Experience in the parcel industry
- Strong ability to impact and influence
- Excellent interpersonal understanding
- Excellent communication skills
- Listens to and values the opinions of others
- High level of integrity, trust and respect
- Ability to make decisions
- Good problem solving skills
- Approachable, adaptable and flexible
- Challenges assumptions and encourages change
- Positive ‘can-do’ approach
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.