GFS are currently seeking an experienced content and brand manager to join our marketing team working on GFS’s continued brand development. The ideal candidate will be naturally creative and have 3+ years experience within copy writing and brand development.
Global Freight Solutions are a leader in eCommerce logistics solutions with exciting growth plans, providing real opportunity for career progression. https://gfsdeliver.com/
Responsibilities to include:
- Content strategy, planning and development
- Social strategy, planning and execution – responsible for defining and implementing Social strategy (organic and paid) – working closely with our social agency, develop and deliver the annual strategy and plan and oversee the tactical execution of this as part of a fully integrated marcomms plan to achieve target KPI’s and to ensure that delivery is on time and on message
- Social monitoring, reporting and review – working closely with our social agency to monitor, evaluate and report on social engagement and reach, plus campaign performance
- Messaging and ideation – Working closely with the Group Marketing Director on the initial ideation, messaging and content for campaigns to achieve the target outcome
- Define and execute the content strategy and plan – identify, develop and deliver the relevant assets and copy needed to support all marketing activities across the marketing plan (lead generation, product marketing, sales enablement, brand marketing) in order to achieve the target commercial and brand objectives.
- Responsible for owning and managing the Copy Development Schedule – planning and scheduling of copy development, working closely with the Digital Manager and briefing freelance resources to ensure copy is delivered on brief, on message and on time
- Corporate brand messaging – responsible for owning corporate brand messaging ensuring that the brand messaging hierarchy is up to date in the Corporate Brand Book and adhered to across all internal and external comms to ensure consistency in brand message and tone of voice
- Content evaluation and optimisation – responsible for tracking, evaluating and reporting on content performance and recommendations for continual improvement
- Write copy for other channels where needed, ie. emails, ads, press releases, presentations
- Recruit, train and manage freelance copy writers to ensure resource is available as required
Personal skills and attributes required:
- Minimum 3-5 years in copy writing and content development
- Hands-on, pro-active, energetic and enthusiastic team player
- Creative thinker and generator of ideas
- Highly skilled and experienced copy writer, able to write effectively across a broad range of styles, audiences and channels
- Experienced in directing and managing freelance/remote resources
- Strong commercial focus and determination to achieve and exceed target KPI’s
- Strong planning and structure
- Advanced skills and experience in SEO and Social marketing
- Able to work under pressure in a high-paced, dynamic environment
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.