Due to growth Global Freight Solutions have created an exciting opportunity for an Apprentice to join our Commercial team as a Commercial Administrator completing the Business Administrator Level 3 qualification. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic individual who will support our Sales and Account Managers (as well as other parts of the business) with a wide range of tasks to help us deliver the best service to our customers. We have set an application end date of the 12th August 2022 with a view for the right person to start the Apprenticeship in September.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Support the Pricing Analyst with the production of bespoke quotes.
- Record and monitor the distribution of the Service Level Agreements and take responsibility for their return.
- Become the ‘go to’ HubSpot co-ordinator for all queries and issues.
- To process requests from Sales and Account Managers received through the Customer Implementation portal.
- To prepare documents for Account Managers when re-quested through the Customer Implementation portal.
- To provide support to Sales and Account Management with Reporting.
- To support other business needs when necessary.
- To liaise with the Sales and Account Management Team and Customers to produce bespoke quotes.
- Provide Pricing Cover (mid-term).
- To provide support on Manager’s sales admin support.
- To provide support to the business on HubSpot reporting.
- To Support the business in the coordination of events.
- Take ownership for SharePoint documentation control reminders others when necessary to update and record information.
- Assist the wider business with Peak Planning & Customer/Carrier Forecasting.
- Develop Tender Documents and creating a library.
- Have a strong involvement in the streamlining of Evri and Child ID’s for simplicity.
- Record and maintain KPI related reports.
- Update Action Logs and Minutes on SharePoint.
- Co-ordinate the presentation of Peak Forecast information.
- Support the Sales Managers with various administration tasks and other reasonable requests as required.
Education and Experience:
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Good level of English & Maths.
- Good IT skills, including Excel.
- Strong Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good planning/organisational skills.
- Time Management abilities.
- Confidential and diplomatic.
- Positive and pro-active.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Planning and organisation skills.
- Judgment and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Strong desire to learn and progress.
- CRM system experience.
- Previous Office working experience.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.