An exciting opportunity for an experienced Administrator or junior Account Manager to join our growing GFS Logistics team in Newbury. This role is perfect for someone looking to develop their career within an Account Management environment with full training and qualifications provided to push them up the progression ladder within the team.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Responding to client enquires in line with agreed KPI’s.
- Taking ownership of and managing the shared client services email inboxes;
- Supporting the wider business with all administration duties associated with GFS Logistics Client services encompassing system training and support;
- Ensures satisfaction of internal and external customer needs;
- Handling customer complaints;
- Keep accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers;
- Communicating courtesy with customers by telephone, email and face to face;
- Keeping up to date with any organisational changes in products and services;
- To develop a detailed understanding of the services and products offered by GFS Fulfilment and GFS carrier partners
- Develop a detailed understanding of all customers within the portfolio, the industries that they work in and how GFS interacts with them from a CS, IT, Operations and Accounts perspective.
- To maintain a regular contact with all customers within portfolio ensuring customer issues are identified and resolved;
- To liaise with CS, Accounts, Operations and IT in order to identify customers who may require further training in order to present daily orders into the Warehouse management System (WMS);
- Continuously develop GFS knowledge, commercial awareness and own skills and abilities in order to provide the best possible standard of daily client services administration practices and tasks;
- Maintain GFS brand image and values through own appearance and behaviour so that it reflects GFS high standards and develops customers’ relationship;
- Striving to drive highest possible level of service to protect customer relationship;
- Monitor customer performance, loyalty and satisfaction to ensure GFS are providing the best possible service and to build on existing client relationships;
- All other reasonable requirements as specified by senior management.
Education and Experience
- Min 1 years’ administration experience within a fast-paced customer-focused logistics business.
- Proven ability to prioritise workloads and conflicting demands.
- Extremely well presented and professional.
- Ability to work off own initiative and an understanding of when to delegate or escalate queries.
- Problem solving skills.
- Decision making skills.
- Ability to plan and organise personal and customer workloads.
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external customers.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Ability to develop customer accounts to maximise revenue opportunities.
- Exposure to an Account Management type of role.
- Proven ability to liaising with a wide range of customer contact levels.
- Self-motivated, ambition to succeed.
- Competent in Microsoft Packages including Excel.
- Keen learner with a high attention to detail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.