GFS currently require an experienced Architect Developer to play a substantial role in shaping the future architectural direction of GFS and helping the development teams turn that into solutions. You have strong knowledge of micro-services architectures, including event-driven patterns. You are comfortable with aspects of coaching, mentoring and presenting to the teams.
Global Freight Solutions (GFS) are a leader in the provision of technology lead solutions to the eCommerce and logistics market space.
- Contribute to system architecture
- Communicate and document architectural and design decisions
- Enable, and help grow, the development team’s knowledge and skills
- Creation of clear, quality, tested code
- Task planning, estimation and delivery
- .Net Core, C#, Node
- Polymer or another front-end framework such as React or Vue.js
- Use of non-relational databases such as MongoDB, Neo4j, Redis, Elasticsearch
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Google Cloud Platform
- The Azure DevOps stack, including CI/CD practices
Experience and skills
- Significant software development experience in micro-service based architectures
- Solid track record of delivering high quality software solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of Agile methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.