Reporting to: Senior Account Manager
Department: Client Services
Hours: Full-time, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm
As an experienced client services Account Manager, you will be responsible for the continued growth of your client accounts through ensuring the delivery of best in class services. Intermail are a leading order fulfilment company and part of the global logistics solutions provider, GFS. The role is highly varied, working with a wide range of online retailers and eCommerce companies.
You are self-driven and commercially aware with the ability to spot client service improvements and drive change.
- Key point of contact for clients and internal departments
- Responsible for ensuring the service meets the expectations of the client and the company through following the standard SLA and monitoring of key KPIs
- Responsible for the day to day running of client accounts and accountable to the client in the event of issues arising from internal departments
- Driving meetings with clients to regularly review the level of service and ensure all operational improvements are implemented
- Oversea the correct invoicing of clients and assist the accounts team with credit control if required
- Understand the profitability of client accounts, and look to add value at all times to ensure growth and development.
- Quotes and SLAs to be raised and/or amended on request by clients and passed internally for approval
- Experience in a consultative selling environment and strong ability to impact and influence others
- Business/commercial acumen
- Proven success in management of existing relationships
- Self-motivated with ambition to succeed
- Experience of relationship building and management at a senior level
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to work on own initiative and without supervision
- Challenges assumptions and encourages change
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical approach and happy working with data and reports.
- Driving licence essential
- Experience in a segmented service industry
- Experience in logistics industry
- Ability to develop IT systems understanding
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.