With a global revenue share of $547,690,000, the USA is the second biggest eCommerce market in the world, beaten only by China, and followed swiftly by the UK.
Find out how you can tap into this exciting global market and achieve sustainable business growth in the US – with tailored advice and guidance from top international eCommerce specialists on key focus areas including:
- How to tailor delivery and returns for the US eCommerce market
- US import charges and local state taxes
- Top online marketplaces in the USA beyond Amazon
- Product classification and HS coding
- PLUS your roadmap to success
*Source: Tamebay international survey 100+ decision-makers, eCommerce businesses, £1M – £50M annual turnover, UK only – August 2018