Join our next masterclass as we reflect on peak 2019 and kickstart plans for 2020
Join us for a very special ‘Peak Wrap Up’ Masterclass, as we team up with IMRG to review and analyse the overall performance of peak, and discuss the key learnings to help you plan for an even bigger and better peak in 2020!
Register now to find out what happened this peak – and why.
Thursday 13th February 2020
9.30am – 1pm
The Workshop @ Interact, 138 Southwark Bridge Road, London, SE1 0DG
Peak 2019: The Results
IMRG – Matthew Walsh, Director of Data and Retail
- Who were the winners and losers?
- 2019 vs 2018 – How did it compare?
- The rise of Black-vember – An analysis of retailer peak promotions
- What can you do to protect your customer experience? (Key findings from IMRG Consumer Home Delivery Survey 2019/20)
Behind the scenes: Delivering peak
GFS – Bobbie Ttooulis, Group Marketing Director
- What part does delivery play in the customer experience at peak?
- Getting the delivery mix right for a stress-free peak
- Future-proofing delivery to avert peak risk
+ SPECIAL RETAILER CASE STUDY
Get our best practise tips for successful planning, both through peak and all year round.
Places are limited, register now.
Can’t make this date? No problem!
Register anyway to receive exclusive post-event content and information about our other GFS Masterclasses.